Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 5 April 2018

Spring 2018.

Is Spring really here at last?, the birds seem to think so and they have a better idea than us don't they!.

As you may have noticed the header picture at the top has been changed to a warmer looking one, also there is a new tab for the dog owners amongst you, with 'Dog Friendly Eateries' some of which have free Wi Fi as well. 

This Coot at Daisy Nook Country park is sat on her nest already.

Some of the best of my pictures over the past few weeks to follow, mostly taken at Daisy Nook Country Park.


Long tailed Tits





NutHatches.





Great Tits.




Tufted Duck, still wet after his dive.



Any fish left says Mr Cormorant.

Moorhen.

Look at my Blue leg bracelet, I'm a northwest Girl, my mate has a Green one and is from Lothian, quite a way he came last year courting me hey!.
We had four Cygnets last year but unfortunately only two survived, perhaps we will do better this year.

That Coot in the foreground couldn't care less could it, busy tidying up her nest!.


Another fisher, 'Looking for Loveee'
 

Feeding the Canadian goose.



Some of the fungi coming out with the warmth and wet.
 

These flowers were at Reddish Vale country park!.

So yes, I think Spring is here at last and hopefully Pepe and I can get out a bit more and see what we can snap for you!.
......................................................................................

Despite Constant warnings, you've never met anyone who's had his arm broken by a swan.

What's the definition of macho?, Jogging home after a vasectomy!.

Always remember you're unique- Just like everyone else!.

Advice for teenagers- leave home now while you still know everything!.
............................................................................................................................ 

No comments:

Post a Comment