Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 22 April 2018

21st April 2018.

Saturday, looking more normal again now if you can call me normal.
My blistering and scabbing has mainly gone and its just now managing the after pains that are associated with the aftermath of Shingles.
Anyway back to pleasanter things, Pepe and I went to Daisy Nook and had lunch there and got some coins from the staff there who kindly save them for us, though same as everyone else haven't seen any of the new 10p coins yet that the Royal Mint say are in circulation, not met anyone yet who has seen any!.

Back to the wildlife!.


Plenty of these seeds about near the Blackbirds, friend Bob says they are Elderberry seeds and I bow to his better knowledge, the birds seem to like them anyway.
Trying out the Macro setting on my camera with these, they are only as big as the nail on my little finger.

  

Not everyone's choice but live and let live hey.

Everyone's favourite aren't they. 

Sprucing up for a date!.




Handsome fellow.
















Then there was this Heron on the back canal behind Sammy's Pool.


Not easy to see with this background.

That's a bit better background.

Someone else blending in.

Can't blend in with a bill like this can you.


Seeing I had my older camera, Fijifilm SL1000 with me was showing off with its special effects to friend Jean with her new car, as you can see everything Black and White except her car and the Nissan next to it!. 

With the Red filter on, just the Red car and red tail lights and little boys helmet!.


Yellow filter!.

Enough playing about with filters, Charged up and ready for our next outing, always weather permitting!.
.......................................................................
One for bob.
When's your birthday?
22nd of April.
What year?.
Every year!.

Darth Vader, to Luke Skywalker, 
'I know what your getting for your birthday, Luke
I've felt your presents'   

Is a  Chicken crossing the road Poultry in motion.

....................................................................  

No comments:

Post a Comment