Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 27 January 2018

Out and About, 27.1.2018.

Weather bad again this week but haven't let it keep us in, been out to Daisy Nook Country Park again and got some nice pictures for you!.
Joined the 'Friends of Daisy Nook Country Park' so that I could post some of my pictures taken there.

Click here to see group.

As you can see its a bit muddy and slippy to the moment with all the wet weather.


Down to the river .


Back to the Cafe and car park, Nice hot drink and good food, no meters either!!.


Cheeky Robin.

  
Was lucky enough to catch four pair of Goosanders on the fisherman's lake, they wouldn't like it though, not many fish left after these guys finished!.

Females, Making a right mess of my hair!



Male.


Blue Tit.




Great Tit


Nuthatch.


Black Bird.


The Swan seems to have found a mate.



Fishing mode!!.




And another, must be good fishing here.


A bit of sun on this day there and these Chinese Swan geese seem to appreciate it!.


Its the chap with the Hat Gladys, he always brings something.


Then another Day at Reddish Vale Country Park.
Weather still not good, with drizzle and overcast.
The Great Crested Grebes getting ready for a spot of mating.

Got to look my best for the ladies.

There we are ready for the action now!.

This one is having a Saturday morning lie in.

Then on the big lake spotted this nice Egyptian Goose,


Only looks a young one and not as much Red on it as the one that's been at Etherow for years.
And no leg rings, so no chance of checking it out at the moment.



Well that's it for another post, hope you like the pix's.
...................................................................................

Pepe say's thank goodness for that, I've seen that many birds I'm starting to look like one!!.


................................................................................
Is out of bounds, an exhausted Kangaroo?.

Margin, mother's ruin?

Abundance, A social event held in a barn?.
...........................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment