Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 19 December 2017

The past week, 15.12.2017- 19.12.2017.

The past few days has seem Pepe and I out and about to Grandpa Greens cafe in Diggle where we had a very nice lunch and though it was very cold outside we were nice and warm in the doggie area that has a big heater on the ceiling!.

The Cafe.



Time lapse with the iPhone!.


Walking off his sausages.


The other Peter in the group, with his on loan dog Button!.


Snow on them there hills!


Then it was another visit to Daisy Nook Country Park on the Friday which turned out to be very cold.




What I lot I've got, which one will I chose first?.

Get stuck in before it all goes!




Can't we go home now, its freezing!.


You've got your mask on, looks better with that on says he!.


I'm nodding off here, Stood up!.


Today at Reddish Vale, after a cuppa and a chat in the info Centre, had a walk round to the big tree to see if there where any Parakeets there today, and here they are,


Two out today, but a lady on the Stockport Nature Watch website reported there were lots of them on her bird feeders in her garden, so perhaps giving the Vale a miss today for better picking elsewhere!.


As you can see it was quite misty on the big lake




Then as I got nearer realised why, it was frozen under the misty parts as you can see the birds stood on the ice


On this picture you can see the reflections of the flying birds on the ice!


I was in luck today as there were a pair of Goosanders flying between the lakes.
The Male.


The female, pictures not too good with the misty conditions.




At least you can see what they are!.


Then last but not least a pair of Little Grebes!.


Back down near the entrance, where everyone feeds them were these ducks,



Rain drops keep falling on my head?, no that's where I've been diving for the seed that sinks!.


Arches in the mist!.


That's all folks.

It was off to Morrison's for their famous Fish & Chips, lovely grub!.

So even  though the weather hasn't been very nice still got Out and About with the Dog Walkers and their dogs.
.......................................................................................

Do illiterates get the full effect of Alphabet soup?.

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

If a man stands in the middle of a forest and there's no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?.

How do you know when its time to tune your bagpipes?.
..................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment