Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 1 August 2017

More of the Amelia Rose build!.

As it was a mite damp at the lake again today, and its 1st August 2017!!, it seemed to put a lot of people off, so after a drink and some of the new menu's delicious Salt and Pepper chips at Maggie's Place in the Garden Centre Cafe I decided I'd had enough so it was home for us!.
I'll bet some of you thought I'd given up on the Narra Boat, 'Amelia Rose' my latest build project!, but after a cuppa I retired to the workshop and did a bit of modelling!.
First tried out the transfers supplied with the kit, and even if I say it myself they look quite well, but there is some more fitting out on the superstructure before I can do anymore transfers!

Ie, doors fitted on the rear cabin, might mark the transfers fitting them first!


The doors on the front of the boat, just noticed the dust on the roof, shame on me!, that will dust off though.


The steering servo fitted and bracket glued and screwed in place



Then decided to give the inside of the body a drop of paint so it was out with the acrylic paint and did the ends and sides, the bottom will be given a coat of varnish before covering with the removable cover, needs to be removable as the ballast needs fitting last of all.

Drop of paint on the rear lower deck as well.

More later, watch this space!.
.....................................................................

Thousands of years ago cats were worshiped as gods!.
Cats have never forgotten this.

Cars these days are almost foolproof, 
As long as the fool behind the wheel stays awake.

When I was born the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, "I'm very sorry we did all we could, But he pulled though!!.
.............................................................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment