Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 1 July 2017

1st July 2017.

Plenty at the lake today, not many at the Lakeside Cafe though, most people I've spoken to that have been in there perhaps for the first time since the renovations don't seem to like the decor or the prices and what you get for your money!.
Still one persons downfall is another persons lift and the Garden Centre Cafe and Buttie wagon seem to be collecting a lot more customers, that's what its needed isn't it a little competition!.
Didn't stay long today as my hay fever has been playing havoc the past couple of weeks with the pollen count going though the roof!.

Managed to get you a couple of snaps with my small camera, couldn't be bothered to go back to the car for my bigger one.

A nice small Great Crested Grebe that seems to have taken up residence on the big lake,

A nice handsome bird so perhaps a mate will come along soon
  

Also on the big lake these baby Coots doing well.


Two of the four, new juvenile swans that have arrived from somewhere, no rings on their legs so could be from anywhere!. 

Yesterday went to my local carvery, 'The Windmill', Denton.
They have this novel water tub outside for the dogs, I asked if they were so concerned about dogs what was their policy on letting dogs inside, as I couldn't go last week with the weather being so hot, I couldn't leave Pepe in the car, they said 'you are welcome to bring him into the Vault and eat your dinner in there'!, so that's not too bad, not that we get it too hot much in this town!. 

Nice dinners though and as much as you can get on your plate for £5.25!

Well that's it for today. 
...................................................................................


....................................................................

The only exercise she get's is jumping to conclusions!.

If swimming is good for your shape, why do whales look like they do?.

The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again!.
.................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment