Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 26 June 2017

Sunday 25th.6.2017.

This Sunday I went to Reddish Vale Park again though it was dull and drizzling, I thought the Kestrel's might have had their babies out on the veranda by now, but no lucky too wet perhaps only us Teal's out and about!.

Do plenty of people like and use the Vale, see this!

Some of the art work on the sides of the Information Centre



Though I didn't see the kestrel's, there was this nice Moorhen,

The Great Crested Grebe's nesting again, leaving the earlier brood to fend for themselves


Then out of nowhere spotted these Canadian Geese Goslings, 8 in total and quite grown up, I was surprised as I'd not seen any young chicks about over the past weeks. 

There was this couple with one younger chick still with his yellow baby fluff.





Video of them on the move!



A forth coming attraction at the Vale, was there last year and was good!.


Monday at Etherow,

 went to the Garden Centre Cafe as it's better for some of the old Breakfast club, whilst there the Couple we've met before with this Leonburger came in, As Pepe had met it before he wasn't too bothered!.

He's 10 and a half and weights 12 Stone!.

Think this little fellow followed me from the other Cafe as I fed him most mornings!, they're not daft are they.
 
 Some very nice plants in the garden Centre at the moment, just had a new delivery!.

..................................................................................................

If you live in a glass house,
You should change clothes in the basement.

If you can't be a good example,
Then you'll just have to be a horrible warning!.

If flattery get's you nowhere, try bribery!.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment