Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 17 June 2017

Reddish Vale Country Park.17.6.2017.

If you've been following my posts you will have noticed I've been going to Reddish Vale Park this past week as the Cafe at Etherow is closed for a fortnight for refurbishment!!, who came up with that one, would have been better in the winter wouldn't it, when there weren't as many people using it still that's the councillors for you.
Once spoke to one of them and she said quite openly "I didn't know all this was here" (Etherow), talk about putting both feet in it!. 
Still, back to Reddish, spotted this Kestrel under the railway arches the other day and today there he/she was shredding something up.



Then it was into the box to feed the chicks I would thing, must keep my eyes open for any coming out on to the front porch!

Something for everyone here, ie plane spotting as it's right on the flight path to Ringway.



Squirrels 



Terror -pins.

Front and back views of Maggies.

Great Crested Grebes seem to be nesting again and babies left to fend for themselves.




Aways something going on with the help of the "Friends of the Vale"

Been lucky this year with three baby Cygnets.

Don'r need any more pictures they are all on the video!




Put plenty of Video's on the Model Boat Club site, but seem to have been a bit amiss here, watch this space!
......................................................................................

All men are animals, some just make better pets!.

How do you scare a man?,
Sneak up behind him and start throwing rice!.

How do you keep a man from reading your e-mails.
Rename the folder "Instruction Manuel"!.
......................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment