Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Amelia Rose update, 23.5.2017.

In case you thought I'd not done much on my present build of Narrow Boat 'Amelia Rose' here is an update.

This is what it should look like when finished if you've forgot.


Looking drab at the moment hey.

Cut out the windows this week.

Used a strip of wood to make sure all the windows were at the same level.

And the other side showing the front windows as well.

Looking a bit more like it now.

The hatch cover is finished with a bit of canal art!.

Sister Barbara in OZ couldn't believe it when she heard I'd had a water meter fitted in Manchester 'The Rainy City'.
This was my back garden view the last week. 

This is the view today.

You wouldn't believe the difference in my water bill!, so my hose pipe has gone and replaced by the two water butts so my plants won't suffer!.

This week my mate Dave at the lake got his in-law who is a Eddie Stobart driver to contact the driver of the Volvo driver of 'Velda' at the Depot near Dagenham to send me these pictures!.


 

Still would like to spot it myself but this is a good start, so thanks to Dave and the Driver!.

......................................................................


Doctor, Doctor, I need something to keep my hair in.
'Here's a shoe box'.

Doctor, Doctor, my baby is the image of his father.
'Never mind as long as he's healthy'.

Did you hear of the Dentist who found a cavity so deep in his patients tooth, he sent the guy to a chiropodist!.
.........................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment