Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 22 April 2017

The lake today,22,4,2017.

The lake today was quite busy what with the sun out and the children back to school next week I would think.
Went looking for the baby Mallards I'd seen yesterday and expected to have to go up to the first bridge but to my surprise they appeared in front of me on the middle path and scampered into the big lake where I took these pictures!.

Stay away from my babies she is obviously saying! 

Cute aren't they.

The Coots haven't got any young yet.

Where's he got too with that grub?.
Is that a Blue ribbon wrapper in the nest?.

About time you good for nothing!.

The Moscovy ducks doing well.

Plenty of colour on them close up/.

Moor hen here at Etherow not got a nest yet.

Queer tree, how is this staying up in the high winds we've had lately?.

Well, that's it for another day, hope the weather stays like this for a it longer
.........................................................................

On maternity room door "Push Push Push".

At the electricity company, "We'd be delighted if you sent in your bill,
However if you don't you will be!. 

On a house fence,
"Salesmen welcome, dog food is expensive".
.....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment