Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 21 April 2017

Amelia Rose spraying again,

Been doing a bit more spraying on the canal boat again, if you have been keeping up to date you will realise I'd only done the Hull painting up to now.
Did the Rear hatch cover in Green, here it is now against the plan sheet.

And back on the boat.

The superstructure as you saw last time was masked up, now its been sprayed Red,


After leaving for a few days to harden stripped off the masking,

Looking good hey!.

Today at the lake saw these beautiful Muscovy Ducks making their way back to the lake after a grazing in the sunny fields.
A year old now and some of the males are beginning to get their Red faces

Meanwhile back at the lake near the Cafe this Mandarin Duck couple were staking out their territory!.

Up near the first bridge over the Canal side spotted this family of Mallards.

Counted nine babies in all but couldn't get all the little blighters to stay in a group!.

Back home the garden is getting a bit of colour Now.
My Japanese Maple's are all getting colour now, this is just a couple of them, the Green Goddess is standing up to the weather as well.




That's all for now off to mask up the Red on the superstructure to spray the green next.
....................................................................................................................

Look up the word Politics in the dictionary,
Its actually a combination of two words;
Poli which means many, and tic, which means bloodsuckers.
Enough said!

Did you hear they are putting a clock in the Leaning tower of Pisa?.
Because what's the good if you have the inclination and don't have the time?.

A man goes to his GP and say's "Doctor I think I'm a Moth".
"You don't need a doctor, you need a psychologist"
"I know" say's the man "But I was passing and your light was on".
 ...................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment