Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 26 March 2017

Today at Reddish Vale, 26.3.2017.


I think Spring has finally arrived don't you!, the clocks have gone forward and the sun was shinning today

The Vale 
.

Nice with a bit of sun on your back isn't it Ethel, Don't be getting any idea's Fred!.

The Great Crested Grebes are getting their nest sorted


Don't worry about the black one eating all the seed Ethel, he only eats fish!

Look at the size of his webbed feet!.

Mr Heron.






Spotted this Moorhen high up in a tree!.
 

You can just make out the wild Ring Necked Parakeet here.



Last but not least are these beautiful Chimneys for my Narra Boats, that my Mate the Master Design engineer has made me!
There will be a smoke unit in them when they are fitted to the boat.
With the weather getting warmer I will soon be Abell to start spraying the Amelia Rose and fit these beautiful Chimneys, in the meantime I will paint them, but show the Brass bands round their tops

...................................................................................................
Yesterday I saw a guy trying to chat up a Cheetah!.
"Hello I thought hes trying to pull a fast one!.

Cats took thousands of years to domesticate humans!.

Do radioactive cats have 18 half lives?.

Now an important announcement for drivers travelling to Shrewsbury on the M11.
The M11 doesn't go to Shrewsbury!.
.......................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment