Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Spring in the North West, 2017.

This weekend went to Reddish Vale Country Park, there was a lot of excitement in the Information centre as there had been sightings of wild Green Parakeets in the park.
I found out where they were but even with my big zoom camera couldn't manage to get a picture as they were too high up in the tree and the sun wasn't in a favourable position.
Still Bob the Abell my mate has come up with an item on the net so


A nice little Robin feeding.

Then at John's for dinner there was this cheeky Squirrel on his lawn, 
His lawn he said "Kiss my Butt. its mine!.

....................................................................................................

Pepe at 3 months old.
...........................................................................................

Did you hear of the mean dad who bought his six children a Dachshund, so that they could have a pet they could all pet at once!.

Fred bought a puppy going cheap at the pet shop.
It cost him a fortune because it did bird impressions!.

Man to friend, "I've really had it with my dog, he'll chase anyone on a bike!.
Friend, "What are you going to do, Have him put down?".
Man "NO I think I'll just take his bike off him!.
........................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment