Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 14 May 2016

Today at the lake, 14.5.2016.

Today at the lake, 14.5.2016. 

We have a nice couple of Great Crested Grebes on the lake today.
These are my favourite birds and they set me off bird watching. First saw them at the gravel pits in Beeston (Nottingham) when Sister Babs and Hubby Bryan lived there. 
Here a a few pictures of these beautiful birds!.









The Coots nesting mentioned in the last post have hatched a couple of chicks and are still sat on more eggs.


Proud mum.

I won't tell you again our Fred, you can't go in the water without your dad, the Heron might get you!.


Baby Mallard.

Baby Canada goose

Swimming well.

So a nice sunny day out and exercise for Pepe and I.

Got home and did a bit of jet washing in the back garden!.


Bit not done yet!

Bargain of the week, new cushions for the new settee, (Aldi)!, match the colour of the walls!.

............................................................................................................
You know when your getting old 

When you and your teeth don't sleep together.

The names in your little black book are mostly doctors.

Your back goes out more than you do.

The gleam in your eye is the sun hitting your bifocals.
...............................................................................
That's all for now folks!.

No comments:

Post a Comment