Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 5 December 2015

First week of December 2015.

First week of December 2015.

This first week in December hasn't been too clever has it, High winds and heavy rain in most area's.

These little chaps are feeling it with not many people visiting the park, but Pepe and I carry plenty of seeds for the birds and animals these days.






The weather doesn't seem to be dampening the Mandarins ardour though 
Sorry about the focus, Pepe pulling to be off instead of idling in the cold!.

 
The river is quite swollen with all the rain we have had the past week, this normally just meanders though the park!.


My Christmas Cactus is doing well (2nd year for me) and its a very nice colour, not the usual Red, but a nice yellow/ peachy colour, good job its doing well as it was a pressie from Marjorie!.


The lads new toy!, 25p from the charity shop!, tried him out running about after it.

Had some bad news of my Grandson, a missionary in Greece for two years, it would be better to just give you the link and then you have it first hand from Son John!.

Though they are both handsome guys G/son Jake is the one on the right!.

.................................................................................................................................. 

On a lighter note,

What's the definition of mixed emotion's?.
Your mother in law backing off a cliff in your new car!.

What can a goose do, a duck can't, and a lawyer should? stick his bill up his rear!.

I think my dog has a particularly cold nose,
when he walks into a room all the other dogs sit down!.

Flash light, a case for holding dead batteries!.
.............................................................................................

That's all for now folks  

No comments:

Post a Comment