Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 17 December 2015

Feed the birds, Dec 2015.

Feed the birds, Dec 2015.
Today at the lake, we found that there wasn't many people about, possibly all out shopping for those late bargains!.
Of course it also means that the birds go a bit short of food!, so when I got my sunflower heart seeds out I was almost mugged by the pigeons. Still it meant I could get you some nice close ups of them.







As my mate say's most pigeons are disease ridden, but I did wash my hands afterwards before having something to eat at the Cafe.
Have to keep the profits up at the Cafe don't you?, there is nothing sadder than a boarded up Cafe is there!.

Came up with this picture off the internet, and if you are a dog owner you will have realised dog's are  this bright.

 

If you are a visitor to Etherow country park, here are the opening times for the Cafe over the Christmas Holiday's.

 

If I don't write again before Christmas, wishing you all,
 A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
............................................................................................

The four stage of life.
You believe in Santa Claus.
You don't believe in Santa Claus.
You become Santa Claus.
You look like Santa Claus!.

Why was Santa's little helper feeling depressed?,
He had low Elf-esteem.

What's the most popular Christmas wine?.
"I don't like Brussel Sprouts!"

What does Santa do with fat elves?, sends them to the Elf farm!.
.............................................................................

That's it for today folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment