Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Kids off school, Oct 2015.

Kids off school, Oct 2015.

With Halloween nearly here the Cafe has been done up with all the cobwebs and spiders and all the other things you image scary to the kids.

Outside, the colours of the trees are beautiful at this time of year aren't they.






 Pepe, lost amongst the leaves



 A bit of sailing on the Monday with my Fiesta, 

With Pepe guarding the bag.


A little 12 weeks old puppy at the Cafe, first day out!, must all seem a bit strange.

Today Tuesday (27th) after lunch at the lake went over to Lyme Park with the Bike in the car with a view to a ride round in the sunshine.
 This was the scene that met me, the car park full to bursting,the Cafe full and crowds of people everywhere, kids off school and sunshine, what was I expecting!!.



So it was back to the Lake and another drink there!.
.......................................................................
Imponderables 
When you open a bag of cotton balls, is the one on top meant to be thrown away?.

If your born again, do you have two belly buttons?.

If you choke a Smurf, what colour does it turn?.

Why do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds on the drive and put our junk in the garage?.
..........................................................................
That's all for now folks!.





No comments:

Post a Comment