Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 13 October 2015

A Visit to Reddish Vale.

A Visit to Reddish Vale.

Pepe and I had a visit to Reddish Vale the other day as a change from Etherow where we seem to be a bit of a fixture these days!.
Pepe seems to like a change too

This nice changing coloured tree in the car park is a nice welcoming sight as you enter the information centre car park.

Tea & Coffee 60p!.

General views of the lake area


The swans with their ugly ducklings are all doing well.



Back at Etherow there has been a new addition on the village green!.
The old carved owl which rotted away has been replaced with this nice new one. 
There was a little ceremony has it was unveiled but I was passing when it was being bolted down so whipped back and got these pictures. 
 Nice isn't it, must be nice to be able to do something like this hey.

As you will have noticed the title picture at the top has been changed to mirror the changing trees at this time of year!.
.................................................................................................................
What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Custer's last words at the Little Big Horn.
"I can't understand these Indians a few moments ago they were singing and dancing"

Emperor Nero was watching the Christians being thrown to the lions, turned to his wife and say's 
"Do you know what I like about this sport" 
"No pitch invasions!"

Why do Giraffes have such long necks?
Is it because their feet smell!.
........................................................................
That's all for now folks.






No comments:

Post a Comment