Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 1 June 2015

Despite the weather.

Despite the weather.

Despite the awful weather we have been having lately, we have still been getting out and about.

The bird posted a few days ago I didn't know, 
turned out to be a juvenile Robin!, my mate Bob was watching Springwatch on the TV and they mentioned the fact that juvenile Robins started off with speckled breasts.   


This is a notice at the end of the canal feeding the lake.

Throw in a few scraps and there they are, all the fish the fishermen are trying to catch, not daft are they!.



A few other residents of the park.

Heron, not been around for a few weeks but back again.


King Tut, the Egyptian Goose. 

Tiny white duck.

Learning to dive

Your first dive and you got a nice big weed!


No Mandarin babies yet!, perhaps the weather is affecting them too.

One of the local cats, what's he looking at?.

 This courting couple perhaps!.


Bargain of the week, this week is this set of pots from Homebase.

...................................................................................................

He nervously faced his boss and said, "My wife told me to ask you for a rise"
"Okay, I will ask my wife if you can have one".

The nun who always slept with her clothes on just couldn't get out of the habit!.

"Bryan's taken up meditation"
"Well it's better than sitting around doing nothing!"

Its been tough keeping up with the Jones.
Especially since Tom moved next door!.
.................................................................................
That's all for now folk's     



No comments:

Post a Comment