Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Monday in the park.11.5.2015.

Monday in the park.

Nice sunny day and Pepe and I enjoyed a couple of trips round the lakes.


An early arrival of Coot chicks, all doing well and Mum and Dad, busy seeing off other inquisitive ducks and geese!. 







Looks like the classroom doesn't it

Swimming well but not too far away from parents

Feeding time, some nice weeds off the bottom of the canal

This Coot still patiently sat on her nest, had an egg in there earlier in the week but it disappeared probably a rat had a good dinner that day, ain't nature cruel!.


Met these two lovely Chihuahua's at the Cafe, (short hairs), the one on the right was three and had brain damage when it was young and the one on the left was only a puppy!.


My aquarium is doing well and recently bought some Amazon sword  plants and these Angels, quite big but behaving themselves with the other inhabitants. 
.....................................................................................................

He had a stereo system in his car for years, his wife in the front and her mother in the back.

Used cars are alright, as far as they go!.

She was trying to get a new car for her husband, but nobody would swap.

Thats all for today folks!.
.................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment