Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 28 May 2015

Cotebrook Shire Foals born in May 2015.

Today we went to the Cotebrook Shire Horse centre again as I had seen that the next foal to be born this month had arrived at 5-30 am, on the 28th of this month, only one day overdue.
Beth's new foal is a beautiful grey colt foal, which might be Black when he get's a little older. 
Will leave you to make your own mind up on how cute they both are.



Admirers all, for this other Lady-in-waiting.




Down and dirty with the horses.


More babies





My Birds!.


 With "Edward the Great" the daddy of the two foals.


Another testosterone fueled animal. 

That's it for today!.
.......................................................................................................
Woman goes into a pet shop.
"I'd like a parrot for my husband"
Proprietor: "Sorry, we don't do swap's!.
..............................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment