Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Weekend wildlife.April 2015.

Weekend wildlife.April 2015.
This weekend at the lake there was plenty of activity and plenty of mating and already some babies about!.

Round the big lake.

Up to the weir.

In the nature garden near the top cottage and toilets

Took this bug with the new camera, could only just see it with my own eyes, then of course, thinking what it was?.

Then saw this sign and it looks like my bug is a young Hoverfly.

Plenty of baby Mallards.



Even some baby Moorhens.

This is the way you clean your feathers, Son.


How many babies can you see?.




Todays Baby grown already over the last couple of days


The Coots haven't got any babies yet, there again their eggs keep getting stolen and have to lay more!


Other birds round the lake.




Bob and I thought this White duck was the Minder for the pair of Eider ducks, but that doesn't seem to be the case, snapped this this weekend!.
There again he could be giving the two Eiders Piggyback rides, but I think she is playing fast and loose with two males don't you!.


My turn now!.

Ride em cowboy.


.............................................................................

Bargain of the week, nice plant pot £1.29 at the charity shop!.

..................................................................................................

Two translators on a ship are talking.
"Can you swim?" asks one.
"No but I can shout for help in eight languages!"

A man was desperate to see some Llamas, and told his wife.
She said Alpaca suitcase!.
................................................................................................
That's all for today folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment