Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 2 March 2015

First week in March 2015

First week in March 2015.
Went to the lake on Saturday, though I didn't stay long with the weather!, managed to get a few Duckie pictures before it got too cold though.

Male Mandarins



Female Mandarin.

Mr & Mrs.

Coot

Met one of my friends Lawrence there and sat in his big beautiful Volvo, very nice!.

Then tried out the Colour filters in the car park .

Yellow Filter

Blue filter

Blue again

Last one the Red.

The previous week had to take the car in for its MOT passed alright but tyres were only just in the limit!.
Whilst there, their lovely whippet remembered me as the one who had given her treats before and I only go once a year, not daft are they.


Had all the tyres changed today, can't be too careful in this icy weather can you!. 
Direct Tyres in Stockport,opposite Aldi, good service and in and out in about 20 minutes, then on to the lake for lunch!.

Bargain of the week, is this new coat, how much do you say, you won't believe it £5 at the charity shop, still had the original labels on!

From the previous post, the squirrel with the missing ear, finally got it painted up and clear lacquered, just like new now, previous bargain of the week!.  

Finally here is one of Pepe's friends at the Lake's Breakfast Club, a nice little Pomeranian.

Son John sent me a link to the 10 most vicious dogs the other day and Pepe (Chihuahua) was top of the list!!!.
Not a vicious bone in his body.

"Vicious!, don't make me laugh", says Pepe 

Off to the Ellesmere Model boat show next week with Barmouth Bob!, hope to get some good pictures between us, Pepe spending the day with his Auntie Joyce, plenty of fussing there then!.

...................................................................................

 Instead of a joke today have a look at this Video Bob found on Youtube, I'm sure you will like it!.
Australian magpie playing with Dog!.

.................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment