Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 29 January 2015

Snow AGHH.

On Monday (26th) I was at Etherow with Pepe and happened to see that the river was in full flow and then some!.
I thought that it was probably due to the snow on the hills the previous week, why did I have to open my big mouth!, look at it today!.

This is my back garden today and the snow makes my Magnolia colour on the garage look dirty doesn't it.

My fire engine still looking colourful though.

and also my tug boat

My garden ladies with their crowns of snow.


Hope the pack leader remembers his roots and the outside loo's in his day!, get that camera out of my face and give me some privacy Please!.


Remember this stuff from a few years ago, nice to play in

Cold on the feet though!.

Had enough now thanks.

At the lake on Monday, saw these beautiful birds.




On Tuesday evening Marjorie and I went to the George Lawton Hall in Moseley to see the Youth Players doing.

It was very good and showed you that all teens are not tearaways, it must take a lot of dedication to put on a show to this standard, the music, costumes, scenery and Children were all wonderful.
Marjorie's Grandchildren were both in the production and were both voice and step perfect!.

Further to my previous post with my Bargain of the week with the Arachnid Cactus, went to Homebase on the way home and found this other Bargain, a pot to put it in.
£5.99 reduced to £2.25, further reduced to £1.55, you can't buy a pot for that!.

To top it off I think I might be Abell to save the plant as well.


Talking of Abell's my good mate Bob the Abell planted a seed for some Mistletoe quite a few years ago and this year its finally showed up, which Bob tells me is unusual in this area, the only trouble is it was that long ago he's forgotten what it was for when he planted it.


...................................................................................................................
"You can't resign" said the circus manager to the human cannonball,
"Where will I get another man of your Calibre".

His mother would be most upset if she knew he was an actor.
She still thinks he is running dope from Bangkok!.
.........................................................................................

That's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment