Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 27 November 2014

Leading up to Christmas.

Leading up to Christmas.

Well wouldn't you know it, leading up to Christmas my microwave went on the blink, still I suppose I can't complain as it was getting on for 20 years old, or was it?, did we have microwave in this country then.
If everything we bought lasted 20 years we would be quite pleased I suppose!.

Looks a lot lighter now as the old one was dark brown and fitted the hole with an inch to spare all round, this one has a bit more circulation round it, ie safer really.


Whist out this past Tuesday found this rather nice pot in a local charity shop and thought it would look nice for one of my Mother-in- Laws tongues and it does!,
My Mother-in-law was never this nice!.


It was Pepe's day for his wash and trim at Mucky Pups in Oldham, it was a bind getting there for 9-00 O'Clock but its worth it as Kate the groomer does a great job on Pepe and he doesn't seem to mind going there which is the main thing, booked he in for the next two sessions as Kate seems to be booked up quite early these days, must be a lot more contented owners out there.
On the way home we called at Addisons Pet shop in Lee's, Oldham, and bought Pepe a new Bed and Bandana collar, both the old bed and collar were looking a bit worse for wear, also bought a new extendable lead, No not one of those flirty things that most owners seem to be unable to control and get wrapped round everyones legs, this one is a training lead that will fit round the chairs at the Cafe in the park, Pepe isn't the training type, I don't think Chihuahua's are, but there again we understand each other that's the main thing and I'm not one for doggie tricks.
So that's his Christmas presents sorted!. I wonder what he will be buying Me!.

My blood tests turned out to be all clear, which is nice to know but the receptionist did say the Doctor will be phoning me to talk about my cholesterol, that's nice of him isn't it!, I suppose he is going to tell me that everything I like is bad for me and to cut out all the bacon and Sausage Butties, there goes the profits at the lakeside Cafe hey!.
Still nice to know I'm fit, but it would be nice to remember what for!.

.............................................................................
Surgeon to his assistance as he begins an operation,
"Hows that for openers"

The first time Gladys saw her husband he was outside a junk shop picking his teeth.
Then he went in and bought them!

Sid described the bump on his head as a glancing blow,
 "The wife caught me glancing at a Blonde.
.................................................................................
Thats it for now folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment