Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 3 July 2014

In the garden.

In the garden at the moment there are plants and bugs and bee's popping out everywhere and my Hayfever is going off the chart!.
In the porch, cactus flowering

Hanging basket loads of new leaves and shoots

Left side of back garden

New plant and container


Succulent garden 

And close up.


Right side

Down to the end, see the boat in the back there, finished and planted.


Finished boat 

And close up


 Stern view

Then in situ and planted up.

We have been out and about as well as in the garden.
This last week Marjorie and I went to Castleton and on the way passed through Hope and saw this Well Dressing outside the local church.

All done in flower petals and leaves.


In an American style Cafe in Castleton we saw this Challenge can you believe this!.




It's one way to sell the meals, if only 4 don't have to pay!.
...............................................
At the lake this week took this nice picture 

That was nice.


After a hard day's outing.

And last but not least here is my beautiful Granddaughter going to her Prom's on the last day of school after finishing her exam's and reaching the age of sweet 16,  going on to 6th form college after the Summer holidays


.....................................................................
On this happy note will leave you till next time


The doctor asked her, "has there been any insanity in the family?".
"Yes Doc" she said "My husband thinks he's the Boss"

"Our marriage is based on trust and understanding" he said.
"She doesn't trust me and I don't understand her".
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment