Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 25 November 2013

Autumn in Debdale November 2013

Today Pepe and I got wrapped up and went for a walk in Debdale Park!, though it was quite cold the sun was out and just the job for some pictures of the Autumn scenery.

Pepe in his woolly coat and me in my Aldi quilted jacket, nice and warm

Looking North

A few leaves left.

Looking over the reservoir towards the Donkey sanctuary, I see the paddocks I helped to erect in the early days of the sanctuary opening are still standing the test of time.   

 The orchard on the right there, not many leaves never mind fruit!.

 Latest art work installed in the park, that's the road to McDonalds on the left, thats where Pepe would rather be!.
Beyer Peacock of train fame was in this area and the founder is buried just a few hundred yards down the road. There is another art work like this outside Gorton library, that one is all white!.

Who is taking whom for a walk 

Some more nice colours 



Cotoneaster shrub

Yesterday (Sunday) it was dinner at Son John's where we met Grandson's lady friend and as usual Pepe had to get in the picture.
No show without punch springs to mind

Pepe playing gooseberry, two's company, three's a crowd Pepe!.

.........................................................................................................
That's all folks, hope you like the pictures, they are a lot better viewed in the warmth of the living room!.

No comments:

Post a Comment