Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 6 April 2013

Past week

The past week's high-light was Sunday dinner at Joanne's Dad's house, a tradition there on Easter Sunday, you wouldn't believe the amount of children there and other relatives, one who had her 72 birthday as well!.
There was an Easter egg hunt down in the garden for the children and everyone came away with an egg at the end of the day, I enjoyed it so much when I looked at my watch I was amazed to see it was 7-30pm.
There are some better pictures on Facebook from other family members than I managed with my Iphone, not managed to master that yet, should have taken my main camera.

There has not been anything else of interest this past week , other than a clean out of the fish tank and a trip to the fish shop for filter stuff and a couple of new platy's.

Thursday saw Pepe and I at the Eddie Stobart Depot at Appleton Thorn near Warrington.
A beautiful sunny day but a cold biting wind so did a quick nip round and photographed the trucks parked up and then did my spotting from the car in front of the visitors car-park.
Whilst there saw Mark Dixon one of the stars of the TV program Eddie Stobart Trucks and Trailers in his truck "Phoebe Grace" named after his daughter it said on the program.

I believe he was there to do some filming with a camera crew, perhaps for the next TV program hey,
then it was his tea break in the Cafe so didn't bother mittering him for his autograph.
some other trucks of note there was, 

"Paige Ann" with a lady driver, 

And another named 
Dorothy! name of one of my friends, though this was not named after her.

The observant amongst you will have seen there is a new page at the top, as well as the new "Dog's" there is one for "Truckers", as I've seen some nice Non "Eddie" trucks about and thought it might be of interest for someone out there  
......................................................................................
May you never have to eat your hat!.

Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves.

Statistics prove than 50% of all people that get married at Easter are women!.
............................................................................................
That's all for now Folk's

No comments:

Post a Comment