Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 22 April 2013

Over the weekend

This weekend saw Pepe and I back at the lake, Etherow if you didn't know where!.
Met a couple of friends there Colin and Donald, Donald doesn't seen any further on with his laptop workings, though I've offered to help I don't think he is all that interested, can't understand why as he lives alone the same as me, I find it's a very good lifeline to the outside world and would be lost without my link out there.
On to the park, Pepe and I set off round the lakes and it seems that everything is coming together on the wildlife scene.

 We took the top path even though it is getting a bit harder these days, must get the old heart pumping hey!
Pepe off his lead

At the top end of the path, just past the sign that say's No fishing beyond this point!,


 threw a few bits of bread off the bridge and this big fish was snapping it up before the ducks could get a look in, they aren't daft are they, perhaps they can read after all

Then further along the path Pepe had a play on these sculptors, most people don't see these are they are off the beaten track.  


 Pepe like's peanut's, but that's going too far fella.

Things looking brighter now even if they are only weeds.

Don't slip Dear!
Reflections


Whilst we are on the water, there only seems to be two baby Coots left, life can be cruel can't it!.

Still saw one of the babies swimming about, with mother watching over it and shooing away much larger ducks and geese.
So it was home in time for tea after a good natter with friends there.

Sunday weather was not so kind with it raining but still warmer than it has been and it was off to Son John's for Sunday dinner and see how the children had enjoyed their holiday in Venice!, it beat's my one week a year in Prestatyn in a caravan at their age into a very poor second place, but there again we were very poor and I suppose some people didn't even get that. Still we mustn't begrudge the children of to-day for what they get, they are not all as we see the bad ones in the media, they aren't good reading it seems!.
Pepe and Jessie seem to be getting on a lot better now and Pepe was having a play with her yesterday.
......................................................................

She called Jeeves into her bedroom. "Jeeves please unzip my dress" With a great deal of embarrassment he did so.
"Now Jeeves she said "Take off my stockings" 
Jeeves was now in a sweat.
"And now take off my underwear.. and if I ever catch you wearing them again you will be instantly dismissed"!
Boom Boom 
That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment