Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Instagram and hair.

The observant amongst  you will have noticed that there is an extra Widget on the right hand side of the post, its called Instagram!. This is similar to FaceBook, only it's all pictures and hardly any text, so people just add their own subjects and mine of course in called DuckieandPepe, so that's what it's all about if you want to skip it.
There are only 12 pictures shown, so you click on the camera icon to bring up all the pictures in the album, this will be an on going album with the most recent pictures shown.
There are tab's for other members of Instagram to comment or click "like" and show their pictures, so like a international photo album really, with all sorts of subjects covered.
One good part of it is that I can load pictures direct from my iPhone whilst we are out and about, very technical hey, this of course is all down to idea's and tuition from son John, I'm like all silver surfers really not very quick to pick up on these things, in fact any problems I can ask any of the grandchildren if John is out!, they just seem to have it all at their finger tips don't they.
This picture taken whilst in Debdale park yesterday, as you can see we both have our woolies on, it was freezing cold, picture also sent to Instagram! whilst there!.

The council must still have a few Bob in the coffers as the gardens have been planted out for the spring.

At least we are getting something for our council taxes, just need the weather to improve now
Wood carving in the orchard, Orchard in a park in Gorton, fruit will never see full growth I'm sure.

As you can see the park is full of crocus, that's not me snapping them, must be popular subjects to snap at the moment.

In the morning I'd been to Gorton indoor market where I have my hair cut now, it was a case of one cutting and two bagging, I wish!! it was more like one cutting and one polishing!, perhaps I should then have nipped over to the Tattoo parlour and had a few rabbits tattooed on my head so from a distance they would look like hares, I know that's an old one but what do you expect for free!
That's one of the reasons I always wear a hat, reason two keeping warm, reason three keeping the hearing aids dry when it's raining, reason four I like Tilley Hats!. 

Another new link here is John's dog, Jessie the Cockapoo, only 6 months old and a good blog if you like dog's 

Pepe was off to the Dog beauty parlour this morning, had to get him there for 1100hrs and pick him up at 1300hrs, went and did a bit of shopping in Ashton while waiting for him.
How did they build churches like that in 1261!!

Here is the hound after his wash and brush up
He has been shorn a bit short at the back of his legs, but it seems that is the way chihuahuas are done, I suppose I will get used to it!

Sitting up
A bit Ruff at the back end!, still it will be easier for Dad when I go to the Loo.


This is how I was before to-day say's Pepe.

                                     

With Dad in his new "Eddie Stobart" themed Tilly Hat.
......................................................................
A flea spent the night in a pub, at closing time he hopped out and landed flat on his face.
"Who the hell moved my dog" he said.
............................................................................
That's all for now folk's

2 comments:

  1. I bet you spent more on pepes hairdo than yours! BnB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but as Cheryl Cole in the advert say's he's worth it!.

      Delete