Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 4 February 2013

Things past.

Over the past week I've moved my desk top computer into the living room, with John's help, as he was passing and called in to install my new printer.


All fitted and working , John attached the new printer and it seems a lot more user friendly that the old one, I suppose they do the best with  technology at the time!.
Even kept Pepe's toy storage!, as you can see
Now got my Internet connection from my modem to the Sky Box so can get even more repeat's on the channels on my Sky system!.
The Silver keyboard at the side of the photograph is for the Ipad, bought on the internet and is a lot easier that the on screen keyboard, but I suppose it's what you get used to and your own choice in the end.
Cleaned out and changed water in my Aquarium Sunday morning!, fish all doing well!. 
Was having my Sunday dinner at John's yesterday and he took this picture of the two hound's 
They are getting on a lot better now that Jessie is calming down a bit, but it's early days yet as she is still only 6 month's old, but very intelligent, must be in the breed or should I say two breed's!.
Jessie run's ring's round Pepe in all departments, sniffing things out, water play and seeing thing's, there again Pepe is a lap dog and was bought by Velda as such. He get's top mark's for company though!!.

If you are wondering what's happening on the modelling front, in a word "Nothing" I just don't seem to be in the mood for modelling at the moment, I think all modeller's go though a period like this, then you see something that set's you off again and you are away again, so watch this space.

Still doing my "Eddie Stobart" Spotting and spotted a few on the way to the lake on Friday!

Well that's all for now folk's 
......................................................................................................................

2 comments:

  1. what are you going to use your front room for are you going to get a lodger BnB

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a word No!, got too used to my own company now, I can't fall out with myself can I ???.
    Perhaps the front room could be the reading room now, it's full of books anyway.

    ReplyDelete