Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 15 February 2013

The past week


Hadn't realised that its been so long since I last did a post, can only put it down to the cold!.
Whilst at the new Pets at Home super market (the Snipe Ashton) saw these cute little things,
They are Degu's and as you can see they are quite sociable creatures stacked up in three layers, a bit like big gerbils.
The new store is very nice and full of goodies which I like to take Pepe to so that he doesn't think its all pain and suffering when he goes there.

On one of my many trips to the lake at Etherow saw these beautiful swans, not had any there for the last couple of years

The Mummy returns!.

This caption should read, "I know there's a blue tag on your leg dear", "we all have one!, so you will have to learn to live with it, now eat your bread before these greedy Teal's get it all!.

Then saw this nice little wagtail at Birch services
Pied Wagtail

Then had a word with this lady, as I thought the dog she was exercising was the same as son John's a Cockerpoo, but when I asked her if it was she said No! its a Caverpoo, which is another mixed breed of a Cavalier Spaniel and a Poodle, hence no dog hair everywhere as you can clearly see from the ladies jacket, wish my hound was of a similar type, this one is 15 month's old, beautiful hey.

My best SPOT of the week with my "Eddie" spotting was this new tanker "Pru" which was sat at my local Tesco supermarket waiting to unload, made the drudgery of shopping a bit brighter that day.
William certainly keeps a nice clean fleet doesn't he, even if you'r not a club spotter you can't fail to notice these White, Green and Red trucks on our roads can you.
.........................................................................................................
Whilst writing about trucks, how about these nice model's!.




.....................................................................................................................

Dumb 
     
She thought a teetotaller was a scorekeeper at golf.
She thought a transistor was a nun in men's clothes.

He thought Karl Marx was the brother of Chico and Harpo.
He thought a cross section of the public was taxpayers.
.......................................................................................................................
That's all folk's 

2 comments:

  1. When I read about you speaking to that woman I thought to myself heres my brother chatting up women - then I read about you noticing she didnt have pet hairs on her jacket not a thing most men would look for in a woman!! Babs

    ReplyDelete