Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Past few days

Not done much the last few days except keep warm the same as everyone else!.
Friend Bob saw my new hat and I said next time we meet at the lake take my picture in it, so with the ever  ready photoshop program he has he came up with this
The new hat and hat band

And has you can see Bob has changed the one on the picture at the top of the blog, very tricky Bob.
Just have to get John to change the original one now, when he has a minute which isn't very often with his family,work and church commitments.

Whilst at John's having my Sunday dinner this week, there was Jessie with her collar on after having been spayed on the Tuesday, it comes off this Friday. 
She didn't seem too bothered with this collar, but I'd left Pepe at home as he might have got hurt in the dashing about they do, I nearly had my ear off in the initial greeting!.
It was handy when the table was being cleared though, just brush the crumbs and debris into the collar and she eats it, makes it all worthwhile hey!.

This seems a doggie Eureka moment, get your chewie stick lodged into someone's toes and then you can have a good old chew, hard luck if she misses though!

Went down to the lake in the week and whilst there pruned the Roses there as they were getting a bit out of hand, I know some gardeners out there will say "it's the wrong time of the year" but when it get's a bit warmer they could do with replacing with something without big thorns!.

Well that's all for to-day folks

2 comments: