Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 17 January 2013

Pepe's dinner time.


This week decided that a change was in order in the living room, so it was off to Argos after first checking the internet for prices and measurements of small PC desk's.
There was a nice looking one there in the sale at £49.99, regular price £99.99, saving £50 I don't believe some of these prices but still if it's what you want that's alright isn't it.

The old system

The new PC desk flat pack.

And there it is, and it does what it say's on the box.
Its not bad quality for the price and I think it looks quite nice, only took about half an hour to put together with my electric screw driver.
Now have to move the electric's from the front room and it will be right.
As you can see there is even a slot for Pepe's toy's.
Talking about Pepe, he was barking like mad at the front door yesterday and it was the postman, I picked up the post to discover not one of the items were addressed to me,

This is what the postman is now, a leaflet poster, when I said this is not addressed to me he said he has to deliver them to every house or he could lose his job!. No wonder the letter post is now after dinner where as years ago it was first thing in the morning and again in the afternoon.
I'll bet these advertiser's aren't paying 60p per item,, I suppose its keeping the postmen in a job but to the  cost of filling my Blue waste paper recycling bin, there again it's creating job's for the recycling industry, Do we manufacture anything in this county besides recycling items?, what a vicious circle we are in now.
Now I've had my gripe, here on a happier note is a video of Pepe

                  
..................................................................................................
Remember the darkest hour is just before the Pawn.

Thrift is the most admirable virtue of any ancestor.
...........................................................................................................
That's all folk's

2 comments:

  1. Nice Pepe video!........With a nice ending!
    Never heard him bark before

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you didnt tell him to go to spec savers this time! BnB

    ReplyDelete