Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 19 January 2013

Doggie video's

                      To-day folks by way of a change the post is all about Doggie video's after You-Tube sent me the first one by e-mail, that started me off looking for other dog one's.
Check out the other's I found.
And they say "dumb animals"!, these are very bright!. 


             









..........................................................................................


The Buddist knocked on the Vicar's door with the sad news: "My carma has just run over your dogma".

Pete took his dog Pepe to the flea circus and the clever dog stole the show!.
......................................................................................

Cat lover's click here

And again

That's all folks!.

No comments:

Post a Comment