Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 9 December 2012

Busy week

The past week has been quite busy, Sunday was a trip to the vets with Pepe
This is the new site for Pets at Home at the Snipe retail park, same vets and shop, but moved a couple of  hundred yards away, plenty of money hey, seems the old building was knackered though.
Pepe has developed a blister type lump on his lip, the vet say's its an infection and gave him some tablets say's if not gone in a week bring him back, so back again to-day as its not gone!. 

Afterwards at the park in his woolley coat.

Though its been too cold to go out "Eddie" spotting (I'm not too daft) I spotted this one at Tesco's on the way to John's for dinner on Sunday
Chloe Jessica.

Monday was my last committee meeting at the boat club, though I will still be editing the club website.
Tuesday was the boat club Christmas dinner at the Hare and Hounds at Marple and very nice too.
Wednesday an invite to roast beef dinner with friends Bob and Joyce. 
Friday a walk round the lake at Etherow with friend Sylvia and her dog Molly.
Sat next to this big guy, would rather brush and clean up after Pepe than this one and there was another one lay down at the side of this one!!, must cost a fortune to keep, but there you go that's dog lovers for you.

 Then to round off the week a Christmas carol service at Ashton Stake House (Mormons) where I enjoyed the service. the two grand-daughters were in the choir!.

Saturday did a bit of modelling.
Made cushion for bench seat in wheelhouse

The end arm for the crane

Arms all finished

Hydraulic lines fitted.

A chap on Model Boat Mayhem sent me a picture of a clump as I didn't know what one was and I've started to made one out of plasticard, wire and beads, there on the right of the picture.
This is where it sits on the boat.
Getting there, with attachments for the chains, will look better with a drop of paint and rust!.
For the non fisherman (like me) this goes in-between the twin nets when trawling to keep them apart and runs on the sea floor.
...........................................................................................

Dumb
She thought Joan of Arc was Noah's wife.
He thought a Lieutenant Commander was the Lieutenant's wife.
She thought Blue serge was a sad Russian.
He thought Yoko Ono was Japanese for one egg please.

Well that's all for now folks, have to get ready to go to the vets again!, just hope my Plastic friend won't get too battered!.

No comments:

Post a Comment