Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 10 November 2012

Model to date

This week been out and about, but yesterday whilst waiting for Brit/Gas to come and service the central heating I did some of the pulley blocks I've been putting off because they are so fiddly!.
So I've done a few of them and as usual they were not as bad as I thought.
Boom winch

Showing scale
Wheelhouse front and rear pulley boxes

Deck side pulley boxes

Foredeck corner pulley


Wheelhouse rear tall pulley box

And here they are cleaned up and all ready for painting, did I say all?, that's wishful thinking perhaps as there are quite a few more to do.

On Sunday just passed I was one of the judges at the boat club for this years builds, I won the kit build last year so you judge the following year.  I will post pictures of the best after we had seen the rest this coming Wednesday evening at the clubhouse, nice high standard this year though.

On the Eddie spotting front I went to their Heywood chilled depot on Thursday and got some good spots and a few good pix's
Sasha Louise with Bradford Bull's trailer

Sue Rose with London Bronc's trailer
Won't bore you with any-more, these were the most colourful ones on the day!.
........................................................................................

Golf
They called it Golf because all the other four letters words were taken.

A below par golfer always takes two lumps with his tee.

Harry the henpecked husband had been ordered by his wife to buy some organic veg and asked the gardener "Have these veggies been sprayed with any poisonous chemicals?"
"No" replied the gardener "You will have to do that yourself"

Boom Boom
Thank's all folks
.................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment