Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 13 October 2012

Past week

Over the past week as seen Pepe and I go to Rossendale with John to help out there and yesterday we had another trip to Appleton Thorn, (Stobart depot) to do a bit more spotting, trouble is out of 62 Spots I'd already got quite a few of them, so finished up with 31 additions, so all in all not a bad trip, the snacks were as good as usual as well, so saves me having to do it myself!.
There were a number of other spotters there, it's not often I've seen others, perhaps the others are all working in the week!.
Spotted these two unusual trucks as well
Sammy Shammy.

Bettina
On the home front got down to finishing off two of the deck hatches for OL2 
Hopper hatch, just noticed it needs a handle!.

Loading hatch

Both with instructions on how to make them, nice and clear for dummy's like me!.

Then I started to cut out and clean up the parts for the wheelhouse.
All these parts are CNC cut nearly though and just need a light cut and teasing out and then the job of cleaning up the window openings, the smaller sections are to go in the inside to give the effect of rebated window frames, so you have to be careful the parts go in the right places!.
Will do a bit more on them later to-day.
................................................................................................
GOD is good 
Yet all his peoples
Put lightening rods 
On top of their steeples.

The father of a teenage girl answered the phone.
"Is that dreamboat?" enquired a voice?
"No" replied the father, "Its the supply ship"
...............................................
That's all for now folks   

No comments:

Post a Comment