Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 28 October 2012

Last few days

Over the last few days I've made a bit of progress on the Wheelhouse mast as seen,
I've been taking note of the excellent review of the "Our Lass 2"  by Terry Small in the Model Boat magazine, Scale Special Edition 2010 which I was able to acquire from a club member before starting the build.

I've got this far and still undecided whether to go down the road Terry took, ie  spray up the platforms and fix them afterwards or fix them now and mask up and spray later?
Yesterday though cool in the early morning Pepe and I had a trip to the lake, though there were no sailors  sailing we had a good walk round both lakes and a bit of lunch in the Cafe, It was quite warm sat on the veranda in the sun!.
A few pix's from on the day
Autumn Leaves 

Changing colours

This was only the thickness of my wrist the first time we saw it, looking nice now

Tame birds


Mandarins

How does this tree stay up?

Tree climbing chihuahua.

Pepe's new coat ready for Poppy Day acquired from a great pet shop Addison's, Lees, Oldham.
Mostly dog's. In fact Doggie heaven!

Toys

Harness's and leads

All sorts of food
And nice people to serve you AND free gift's as well can't be bad hey!

Well that's all folk's 
........................................................................................................
Tact, is the ability to describe others as they see themselves!.

The cabbies careless driving was a worry to the expectant mother,"Be careful" she said, "I'm expecting my fifth child"
"And you're telling ME to be careful" he asked.
...................................................................................................

3 comments: