Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

A bit more done!

Yesterday after feeling a bit better with the cold and cough I decided that it was time to do a bit more on the boat!.
So I've fixed the motor mount down so that is done at last!. 
Fitted a shim under the aluminium  mount as an extra bit of quick adjustment, but the shaft seems to be in line and runs well.
Then it was decision time, do I stick the deck down using the usual smelly stuff with the cough still lingering, then thought what the hell, so donned a mask and put the boat on a stand that I could get all the way round for the taping up.
And there you have it, finally got the deck on, now just wants the edges rubbing down and a bit of filler to cover any defects on the edges.
To-day (with a mask on) will do the rubbing down, so I can then get on with some more upper deck jobs.
For those of you that didn't see the hull when I got it out of the box here is an aaahh picture,

.............................................................................
That's all for now folks

No comments:

Post a Comment