Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 29 September 2012

The last week

Not much modelling done again this past week, its not very good trying to glue tricky bits when coughing your heart up. So it was out and about in the fresh (Wet) air as it felt better than indoors.

Whilst in my Eddie Stobart hat I took this nice picture of Pamela Joyce on the roundabout at Denton going from the M60 on to the M67
One of my best "Eddie" snaps up to now, hopefully the website will include it in their Gallery!

Then John shattered my illusions with this picture out of the Saddleworth Trumpet, This is Daryll Anne stuck at an awkward corner still reported as only the Street furniture damaged,(signpost) to you and I!.
When I took John to Chorley chapel the other week, as his car was being MOT'ed I called at the Forton Services on the M6 to catch any "Eddies" and whilst going to the little lads room passed the shops and there in the front was some Doggy IPads, reduced from £14.99 to £4.99, I like my bargains so bought one for Pepe!.

And there was you thinking it was like my Ipad only for dogs!!. Pepe thinks it's great on an evening and only uses it later on, perhaps thinks I'll miss him up there and not put him in the kitchen when I go to bed.

Another of my pix's taken at the same location as the "Eddie" above.

I like photography but not in the same class as my mate Bob the Abell and Dave the Sharp, he was a professional snapper!, but I enjoy it and that's what its all about isn't it, if you take a lot of pix's with your digital you are bound to get something reasonabell aren't you??

 At the lake on Thursday I met mate Colin who had just found and recovered his boat that had sank at the Commodores Challenge 4 weeks ago, it was water logged and full of mud and silt so will have a job trying to dry the electrics out to see if they can be salvaged, still it's nice to hear one of the many boats that have sank there over the years has been recovered.
.................................................................................
A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument!.
................................................................................
Did you hear about the Dyslexic Devil Worshipper?
He sold his soul to Santa.
Boom Boom
..........................................................................................
That's all folks

1 comment:

  1. Its a good job you 'liked' Brys entry on his facebook re the man joke otherwise Id think you were anti women with all this jokes!! Babs

    ReplyDelete