Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Past couple of days

Over the past few days Pepe and I have been to John's for Sunday Dinner, Where Pepe was having non of the puppy Jessie jumping all over him and put her in her place with a rolled up lip and growl showed her his teeth, that didn't stop her so it was a more serious snap that got her attention. they were fine after that, a few months on and she will be the bigger of the two !.
Contentment.

And here is the official Facebook for Jessie
We get dafter as we get older don't we!.  

Friday Pepe and I had a walk round the lake with Sylvia (Friend from Etherow) and her dog Molly , we went up to the top lock house and I took these pix's.
Mandarin

Mandarin's


Is this a scruffy Mandarin or a juvenile without its full plumage ?


And a Tufted Duck which I've not seen at ECP before, must have heard of the rich pickings there.
Then down at the clubhouse landing stage found these Moor-hens,
Mother 

and Baby


Monday and Tuesday,  I've helped John up in Lancashire and spotted quite a few Eddie Stobart trucks, for my new Hobby of spotting them, a bit higher up the leader board now.
As it's raining to-day I hope to get some more done on the Boat, you have to be in the mood for modelling haven't you and whilst I'm out and about I find it better than in the house on your own.
I did manage to get some button headed screws for the mounting of the motor whilst out so done a little bit for the boat!.
That's all folk's
...............................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment