Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 14 September 2012

Modelling weather.

After being out and about the last few weeks in the decent weather it's finally broken and so decided it was time to do a bit more on the OL2
Can't do much more topside until I've got the motor in and fixed.
First I've drilled the holes to fix the Mount plate to the hull and wired up the motor.

Then I decided it was time to put in the prop, I'd got a boss from another model I'd not used so that went on too, looks nicer don't you think.?.

I greased the propshaft first!, yes it does come out for maintainance though a tight fit, just needs a bit of bending,(Only kidding! Honestly)
Then before I screw in the motor unit I've varnished all the mahogany woodwork inside the hull. 
That front box is for more possible weights, as well as the side boxes.

Now waiting for the varnish to dry, and the dog's sat here cross legged so more to follow soon.
See what the weather brings to-morrow.

That's all folk's
......................................................................................................... 


No comments:

Post a Comment