Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 2 September 2012

Back Home!

Well Pepe and I are back home, and as much as you enjoy yourself its always nice to get back to your own fireside isn't it!.
I went with the family and another family of friends
The two family parents.

The two sets of family children, what a handsome group hey, the three on the left are my G/Children.

Pepe went too, he enjoyed every minute of it and I think everyone enjoyed him, they must have done because whilst there Google'd on the internet and bought this little beauty on the way home. 

That's Ruth the youngest G/Daughter with their new Cocker/poodle Do.
A cross between a Cocker Spaniel and a Poodle, so No Moulting, Pepe will do that for both of them.

 
Then of course there was the Old codger! That's Desperate Dan I'm with in case your too young to know, he was a chap out of the Dandy comic book, why was he in Dundee, that's where the publisher's were we found out on the internet.
We all had a wonderful time, the accommodation was beautiful and the company was great.
Best chippy in the UK

St Andrew's where Kate met Will's
Life's a Beach

One of the side street's

Free parking at the beach!!


St Andrew's cathedral.
Bags of history, churches and universities. 

Well that's it for now, must get back to the washing and ironing.

More details and pix's later, not too many pix's honest!

Ps, John and I are now joined up on Model boat Mayhem with our builds
Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment