Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 20 July 2012

A bit more on the OL2

Over the past couple of days between going to the lake and housework I've done a bit more on the model OL2.

First it was additions to the gantry supports,

Then it was finish off the detailing inside the net area walls

Then it was detail the bulwarks on the rear deck.

Then I thought I'd finish the gantry by constructing the Power block crane base.

 Then another bit of  the kit was done whilst other parts were drying and setting

This is the Engine room vent started 

And this is it finished, as you can see from the diagrams all quite simple construction.

The next bit was a mite trickier,it was the Stone Guard and not being a fisherman, can only mean it guards against stones getting in the works!

A water tight door was made from a bit of scrap plasticard and wire for a door from the net area into the fish room.
There it is, now only need to make a ladder from the net room up into the escape vent on deck, might see one at the Colwyn bay show on Sunday, save making one!.
Well that's it folks, will take the camera's to Colwyn bay and get a few snaps and video's for the club blog, watch this space.
.............................................................................................
Oh yes and a couple of pix's from the new camera.







Still getting the hang of it.
.............................................................................................

1 comment: