Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 17 May 2012

Boats and things

If you didn't see the Britain's got talent here is the winners
Ashleigh and Pudsey.
Why doesn't Pepe do as he's told like this!!!





Yesterday I was out and about with John, helping rather than hindering I hope, perhaps he likes the company as much as I do!
Last week I had some Bit'z and Bob'z added to the car and whilst there waiting had company in the form of this beautiful dog.


She was very attentive whilst I was in the waiting room, perhaps it was the fact she could smell the treats in my pocket which I always have. Very similar to our previous dog Molly.

To-day I've fitted the Bumpers to the Narra Boat.
This is the picture you've seen before 

Added chains and was going to use shackles to fix the chains to the boat, but it looked too messy so I've just used the chain and fixed them to the boat with loops.
Bow bumper


Stern bumper
Head on.

Only the REG No to paint on and the canal licence now!.
.......................................................................................................
Somebody actually complimented me on my driving to-day.
 They left a note saying"Parking fine" 
So that was nice.

An Englishman,Irishman and a Welshman walk into a bar and the barman say's 
"Is this some kind of a joke..?

Why is the Mexican Olympic Team so unsuccessful?
Because anyone who can run, jump or swim is in America by now
.............................................................................................

That's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. pepe may be able to do it dont know about you though!!!!
    BnB

    ReplyDelete