Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 25 April 2012

V is for Velda and Video's

To-day is "V" in the A to Z challenge.
 I couldn't miss out this as V to me is Velda!.
Velda was my wonderful wife for 51 years, I was finding it hard at first coping as I've had everything done for me all that time, the only trouble was if I asked to help it was a case of  NO! you don't do it right,  well I've got to get it right now I'm on my own, at home that is, I've got a wonderful extended family seeing that I'm al-right.
A few pix's of Velda
Dinner at The George in Compstall,Stockport.

That's not shaking with the cold that's fear!

Sailing her Best-est boat at Lyme Park.

Will try anything, as long as it doesn't moveeee??

Velda's favourite Video
Chihuahua vs Great Dane, could watch this all day.

If you try entering "Etherow" in the search on YouTube you will find quite a few of my Video's there.

In a lighter mood, Cheryl Cole is now over her divorce and is now available! 



What's those pink things with curly tails flying past the window you might ask, well you can dream can't you, it doesn't cost anything.

.................................................................................................
 "I'll go to the ends of the earth for you", he said.
"Yes but will you stay there she yawned.

What did Mrs Quasimodo give her husband for Christmas?
A wok! she thought it would help him iron his shirt's.

Paddy took his crocodile into a pub and said "Do you serve Jehovah's Witnesses".
Yes said the barman.
"Well Ii'l have a pint and two Jehovah's Witnesses for my crocodile!"
......................................................................................................................
That's all folk's
Nearly there now.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog, Duckie
    We really do miss dear Velda
    It was great fun pulling her leg and she didn`t mind it at all!
    All the best my M8!

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the video said "Legs like that" as well, not that you ever saw them, always wore trousers!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice salute to Velda! I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month. My alphabet is at myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete