Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Up date on the Narra boat

To-day I thought I would give you an up-date on the Narra Boat 
Air vents fitted
Battery box fitted

Rear doors fitted
Flower tubs and light fitted

Close up
Hand rails fitted

Windows masked for painting frames
First window frame painted aluminium 

Front doors fitted used this glue for the glazing, white when it goes on but dries clear, good stuff.
Well there you boater's have it!, up to date now.
..................................................................................................

"Mr Minister!" boomed the back-bencher,
 "What are you doing about the Abortion Bill?"
"Shhh, not so loud," said the Minister,"I'm paying it to-morrow"

Life begins at 40, but if you wait till then you could miss a lot!

Life is like a shower.
One wrong turn and you are in hot water!
....................................................................................................

Back to the A-Z challenge to-morrow when its the letter "K"what will that be??

No comments:

Post a Comment