Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 21 April 2012

S is for SEA

To-days post is S for Sea.
As we are an island some of us have to go to sea! 
After seeing these video's I'm just glad it's not me.
Watch this video and then click on the one at the end of this video for another one struggling in bad weather



If you still think that's nothing to worry about try this one.


Yes after watching these video's I've come round to my wife's idea.
I'd rather have a plug in my water and if it get's too rough with my plastic duck I can pull the plug.

6 comments:

  1. The Cruel Sea!

    These days.....You won`t find me in an Airer, a ship, in the Channel tunnel or even a train!
    I`ve got a wife and kids!

    C for Chicken

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right with you there, I don't think Duckie's are any braver than chicken's,
    I've been an Ambulance man for twenty odd years and seen it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babs says its makes you wonder hoe Dad went on on his little mine sweeper

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the start of the war it was only a converted fishing boat as well, later came the more military type!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See more pix's on this subject here
    http://etherowmodelboats.blogspot.co.uk/
    Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're an island too (Aus), and I live right by the sea (but then, most of us do. hehe)

    ReplyDelete