Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 9 April 2012

H is for HELLO

The other week I was trying out lettering for my narrow boat model, I was trying for the shadow effect; with black lettering first and the coloured lettering over that, below is my first effort, not quite straight but it was freehand! and just a trial, but it gave me the idea for to-day's letter "H"
This isn't the name for the boat I was just using the letters I thought I wouldn't need, but thinking about it, wouldn't it be a good idea to call the boat "Hello" it would certainly raise some comments wouldn't it.

Whilst out and about at the lake I always say Hello to people I meet and though I'm old, I do scrub up al-right and don't have an old raincoat on! so I invariably get a response.
And remember 
Strangers are friends you haven't met yet!

And if you are looking for a Helping hand, there's one at the end of your arm.

The optimist says the bottle is half full.The pessimist says its half empty.

So next time you see someone give them a cheery Hello you might be surprised by the response, (we British are so reserved aren't we), but don't blame me if its not what you expected!.
And lastly check out this video, one of the best songs of all time






Hello to you all on A_Z Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Duckie
    What a fun theme this is?
    Can't wait for the tricky ones!

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ain't seen nothing yet

    ReplyDelete